Monday, September 20, 2021

A Ton of Fun in 2021: Week 38 Recap

I am always on Pinterest looking up a recipe to throw in the instapot or cook up for the evening. Recently I found a new love that I can't get enough of -Zucchini boats. No one else in my household will touch them, but they're missing out.  I've made them for lunch like three times in the last two weeks.  

We have a killer line up of PRSSA Meeting's this fall. This week was no exception. Micheala Long came in this week to speak to the group. She works for Cooper Tire in Findlay, but they just got absorbed by Goodyear Tire recently. She talked about all the change that has happened recently. I was just happy we could grab dinner and catch up. 

Today's volleyball game was at 9 a.m. at Waynesfield. We played Cory Rawson today.Missed 20 serves overall.  😢10-25, 16-25, and 18-25.  As Olivia said after the game, "we are undefeated in being defeated". LOL. Well that's one way to look at it. Plenty of room for growth throughout the season!


It's time to decorate for Fall! We headed to Amhurst after the volleyball game in Waynesfield and picked up some mums and pumpkins to sit around. It was also Elida's Laural Oaks craft show outside. I've never been, but decided to go over and walk through. I found a sign to put on my porch that says welcome and was so excited to bring it home and put everything together.  Below is the final look. I'm loving it.  

Cleaning Olivia's Room. No one wants to do it- she certainly doesn't ever want ever pick it up. It looks like a tornado went through most days and I can't handle it anymore.  I made her carry everything out of her room. I mean the only thing that remained was the bed frame and her dresser without the drawers. Everything got wiped down and sorted through.  The closet was emptied as well.  I wished I would have taken before pictures. Nearly 5 hours it took to go through everything. We moved the bed a couple of different ways and ended up back to the original space. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought her a little night stand to put her elephant lamp on and she's made a deal with me if she can keep it clean for a month, I'll give her $20 to get something new to put in there. I am trying to get her to make it a habit.  Time will tell. 







No comments:

Post a Comment