Friday, May 26, 2017

88 Days of Summer- Ada Community Park

I've wanted to do this for the past three summers, but I'm finally going to start it.  We start with 88 days of summer.  I love exploring and filling up our days with adventure! So I am going to share with you what we do to fill our days. We are from NW Ohio so most things will be around this area. But we plan on exploring on day trips, so stay tuned.

Our first day of summer is spent in the college town of Ada, Ohio. Home of Ohio Northern University. However they have a really nice community park.  Today we grabbed lunch and met a friend and spend an hour playing.  They loved the merry-go-round.  Because of safety, many parks have done away with this classic, but not Ada.

There are picnic tables and park benches with plenty of shade trees. Today was only about 65 degrees, so the table in the sun was just perfect for our picnic lunch and then I visited with a friend while the kids played. I made them pose with the tires to try to make the 88. See what I did there?  I don't know if I'll be able to actually keep that part up, but I'll try my best.

Hope you enjoy the blog posts this summer. My hope is to inspire some of you other mommy's with super hero capes to have someone "hold your cape" while you make memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment