Monday, March 22, 2021

A Ton of Fun in 2021: Week 12 Recap

Most mommas can relate to the story I'm about to share. It's the night before the project at school is due that you don't know about. I begging both kiddos to go to bed.  As I'm tucking in Isaac he sits straight up and says "Oh no, I forgot about the sled. It's due tomorrow!" What? Are you kidding me right now?  It's already 10:30 pm and you've fought this sleep for over 45 minutes now and now...now you decide to go get some elaborate project you've had all week to work on and start it now.  Luckily Jeremy took on this project and they finished up around 11:15.  Parent's of the year right here. 

Spring is finally arriving. It's been 55-60+ degrees here. After the snowstorms and freezing temps, this weather is certainly welcomed. We visited Maw and Paw and got some great games of basketball in on Saturday morning. 

We finally redid the kiddos bathroom to a Mickey Mouse themed bathroom instead of sharks. I ordered a new curtain from Amazon and then started searching for accessories online. To buy Canvas from others it was around $60. So I started looking up how much to design and do myself. It was still $30 to have them shipped. So I ended up designing these two pictures and printing them out on printer paper and framing them. The coolest part is I was able to personalize them. All this cuteness and it only cost me $12 total. 

Saturday night we headed to Upper Sandusky to celebrate Hunter's 10th birthday at the bowling alley. We haven't seen my parents for some time, so it was nice to visit with them too. We had a great time celebrating his Zelda-themed birthday party. 




Sunday night we finished out the week with Jeremy cooking on the grill. Isaac begged us to start our first campfire of the season.  Of course we did it and had our first s'mores of 2021. It certainly was a  ton of fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment