Friday, May 1, 2020

Week 7, Day 31 of the CrononaCrazy Day Drills

Happy Birthday to my favorite female student.... Olivia. Yes, I am declaring her as my favorite female student.  🤣

As you can see from the pictures, Isaac declared on the white board that there was NO school today in honor of the national holiday of Olivia's Birth.  Every year we decide on a theme around spring break (first week of March).  It takes me that long to prepare.  This year Olivia decided on a "stuffed animal" theme and was going to ask everyone to bring their favorite stuffie to the party.  Well, turns out, only the stuffies were allowed to attend.

We did get our cake from the AMAZING Rachel's Cakes who once again outdid herself.  We are so impressed, that no one would eat the elephant.  He's sitting in my fridge.  Jeremy said it's too cute.

Maw and Paw were able to come over and join in the party fun.  They also got her some Canvas for her many art projects and the new shiny bike to ride at their house. We ordered Texas Roadhouse and it was delicious. Super happy with Olivia's dinner pick.

Got to FaceTime Poppy and Grandma Julie tonight too. How fun is that?!  They got my STEM-loving daughter something she has wanted so bad- a microscope and slides.  She's all geeked out.  That and a 400 piece Noah's Ark puzzle that she is equally excited to start working on. So sweet of them to always send something even though they're across the country.  Love them for always being virtually present for the kiddos.  🥰

Finally, I want to mention how outdone I am by my Facebook family.  I put a simple request out there last week that if anyone had an extra minute and could send a card, we'd present her with all of them on her birthday.  Wow, did you all deliver!  She was so incredibly excited by so many who sent cards and goodies to the house.  I just want to say THANK YOU all for being such kind friends during this, most certainly, different birthday party.

















No comments:

Post a Comment