Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 8, Day 32 of the CrononaCrazy Day Drills


Somehow it’s Monday again.  I really don’t know how this is happening. Many have referred to it as the movie Groundhog Day. I’m starting to feel it.  This week is finals week at ONU, so I feel the stress and pressure on an entirely new level this week.  I MUST enter grades. Procrastinating and doing other “fun” things is now longer an option. So I think we will head to the lakehouse mid-week for something different for the kids to look at and entertain them while I buckle down and grade.

So for Olivia’s birthday, her grandparents from Arizona sent her something she’s wanted for a few months. My STEM-loving child has wanted a microscope and slides. So during science time, when I’ve been working with Isaac on other things, she’s been looking through her new microscope at her National Geographic slides. She’s loving these slides.  I would HIGHLY recommend the slides. If anyone has any other suggestions of cool things we should be doing with our microscope and slides, please let me know.  She is absolutely enthralled with this and I want her to keep her love for it.


Isaac continues to work on these ridiculous Math problems.  I’ve put a few pictures of them here so you can join the fun.  The one with the markers is simply me visually trying to show him what we are talking about in the problem. 

The last picture is a screenshot of most recent and uplifting news I’ve ever heard.  Elida school board have THANKFULLY decided to end school two weeks early. Can I get an AMEN?!  I’m so thankful and grateful for this decision. Next week I won’t have ONU and I’ll get to spoil my star students all week at homeschool.  I can’t wait. 






No comments:

Post a Comment