Monday, May 11, 2020

Week 9, Day 37 of the CrononaCrazy Day Drills

Well the last week has begun.  I can't believe we've done this for an entire quarter! Now that I'm officially done teaching at ONU for the summer, this was my week to shine being a homeschool teacher again.  Then they announced two weeks ago that this would be the last week. LOL. Whelp, guess I'm not getting homeschool teacher of the year award. Shoot.

Today is my official last day of contract. Here in the business college, they decided that meant we should fill today with a Zoom meeting.  We met online from 9-1 and so we didn't even get started until after l and at 4 I was back online.  We didn't get much done except reading and some math.  I told them this was the day we were 'cleaning out their desks' aka closets, so I have a boatload of clothes, shoes and books that I need to list online or take down to Once Upon a Child. 

At the end of the day, I only got two pictures today. One of Olivia's set up in the living room, where she is writing her first book (stay tuned). And one of Isaac reading to Jeremy.  Maybe tomorrow I'll be more on top of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment