Thursday, May 14, 2020

Week 9, Day 40 of the CrononaCrazy Day Drills

Today is day 40. I always think that the 40 days between Ash Wednesday and Easter FLY by.  Right?  Now these last 40 days...not so much. But we finished up assignments on schoology today. We didn't have too much to do. We are officially done online. Of course, because I still run a tight ship, we are not officially done until tomorrow. I have some fun things planned. Hopefully the rain will stay away long enough to take some pictures I have planned.

Today we went for physical activity on the bike path at Heritage Park. I got my run in and the kiddos rode their bikes. We rewarded ourselves for finishing before the storm with Dairy Queen.  (BTW- new cotton candy hard-dip cone 🥰)

Both continued to work on their writing prompt books finishing up what they though of the year and school (minus Cronona). I think they both have one more page to finish up and then I'll take the pictures and make into books.

They both read to me tonight too. I let them pick any book.  I'm going through clothes and books and listing them on Facebook, so they picked from the pile that was out. Both were super easy books for them, but I don't think they cared. I certainly didn't care that they were done so early.

The final thing they did tonight was go over to church for a quick program they had over there. It was only 30 minutes, but they said they enjoyed it.  That's a win!

I'm closing tonight with a text I got from Jeremy.  It's so stinking sweet and I want to document it because otherwise it will get lost in the mix of life.  Since I have high hopes of turning these blogs into little scrapbooks, I want this to be included. I love our little family so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment