Friday, August 11, 2017

11 Days of Summer- Wapak School's Playground


Playing at Dusk

Tonight we got to head down to Auntie Ann's and Uncle Jason's to celebrate Ann's and Sheri's birthdays. They live relatively close to the school, so after the party the kids begged to go to the playground. How could I say no? This playground is so cool, even I want to play. So we headed over at dusk and I said we could play until it got dark, which I knew wouldn't be long.

From the video you can see Olivia and I's favorite piece of playground equipment. Forget the old fashion merry-go-round, here you have your own personal tilt-a-whirl! Her and I could sit on that thing forever and spin in circles. Isaac prefers to run. There are two main playgrounds, and on one playground we like to play a game when you hit the floor you're out. Trying to stay balanced throughout the ropes and spinning pieces is a riot. Lots of yelling out, "You fell in and the crocodile ate you!"

When it started to get dark, it was hard to get the kids to go. They could have played there for hours. I told them we'd come back some other time, but it will most likely be months before we come back. It's such a cool playground, it's actually worth the drive there. The kids who attend Wapakoneta school are lucky to have such a cool playground to play at throughout the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment