Wednesday, August 16, 2017

6 Days of Summer- Cookie Monster


YUMMY Cookies!

Well I had to go back to work today...tear. My summer is over. I think I miss counted 88 days out, because I have it ending next Wednesday....oops. Oh well, I'm this close I'm going to finish it out!

So tonight the kiddos wanted to make cookies when I got home. How could I say no? I hadn't seen them all day and I missed them. Funny how that works. I have only been gone one day. They could ask to make messes or whatever and I'd probably say yes.

It helps that I LOVE chocolate chip cookies. I love the dough just as much as I love the cookies. I always cut the recipe in half so we don't have tons. Otherwise I'd eat way too much, and we don't need cookies for a week, just a dessert for the evening.

Isaac loves cracking the eggs. His favorite part. He's getting really good at it. Olivia just wants to help and really doesn't care how. I put her in charge of dumping in the chocolate chips. I started buying the mini morsels because they're just as good and all the more chocolate in every bite!

They turned out great. They won't last long so if you want to stop by, you better do so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment