Monday, August 7, 2017

15 Days of Summer- Legoland Waterpark

Splish Splash...Having a Blast!


Well yesterday rocked. So much fun but HOT. We were totally looking forward to having passes to the waterpark today at Legoland. The forecast was again going to be a unbearable, so we were looking forward to the waterpark cooling us off.





We entered the park around 11 in the morning and it wasn't too busy. By 2 p.m. it was packed. As soon as we entered, Isaac and Jeremy took off for the large waterslide. So impressed that little man has no fear of going on these. Check out the video below. I didn't catch it until he was halfway down, but wow.  Crazy.

Olivia, on the other hand, prefers the water works splash zone. It's so fun, but she has no fear of ever being lost. DRIVES.ME.NUTS. So I chase her around throughout the thing, but she went down one of the slides and then doesn't wait on me. I tried to find her in the millions of kids that are racing through. Ten minutes goes by and no Olivia. I begin to freak. I locate a lifeguard. He kindly tells me to just keep looking and if she doesn't come back in five minutes he'll blow the whistle.  Five minutes goes by. He blows the whistle to indicate to the other guards she's missing. I want to throw up. Seriously, where is she? As the other guard is walking toward me, her Olivia comes down a slide. Still no clue that she's missing and I've been freaking out. I alert the guards and then walk her over to the chairs and give her yet another lecture of how she can't run off. I'm telling you, this girl is going to be the death of me!

Besides this scare within being there the first half hour, it was a great afternoon. Olivia loved doing the tube slides with us. We all enjoyed the wave pool and lazy river. The day ended around 6 p.m. and the waterpark closed. We packed up the rental car and headed the hour drive back to Orlando to head to Universal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment