Friday, August 18, 2017

4 Days of Summer- Red Robin


Red Robin.....YUM!

Today we ventured to Fort Wayne to sell some of the kiddos clothes to Once Upon a Child. New policy stated they only look at two totes now at a time, so the six we brought over didn't fly. When I text my friend to complain, she suggested I hop over to kid to kid. Although they weren't open to purchase things from yet, they went through my totes and gave me cash too!

We shopped while we were in town and of course had to go to eat. Red Robin is in the mall in Fort Wayne. The kids love that they can ride on the elevator and escalators at Macy's while we are so close, so we decided to eat at Red Robin. Jeremy had his fantasy football draft, so it was just me and the kiddos. This is the only photo I have of the entire evening in Fort Wayne. It's not perfect by any means, but silly faces and all, this is us!

No comments:

Post a Comment