Tuesday, August 1, 2017

21 Days of Summer- Macy's Elevator

Free Rides


Now before you go judging me and my crazy parenting skills, don't knock it until you try it.

Since the kiddos have been little, one of the favorite things to do is to go on the escalator. Especially in the winter months in Ohio when the snow is deep and there is nothing to do... Macy's never disappoints. I love our Macy's here in Lima. With so many of the Macy's brick and mortar stores going out of business, it is wonderful that we still have the store. It's even more wonderful for us that it has three floors! Not to mention I think our Macy's is one of the untouched magical stores that I can find the perfect outfit on clearance because apparently they send all the good stuff here.

No lie, when the kids are seeking some fun while we are at the mall, I can usually bribe them to be good with the promise of going to the Macy's elevators. Today was one of those days. I got to shop with two well behaved children with the promise of riding the escalator. Below are a few pictures of their highlight of the shopping day. Best part for me? Free! (well as long as you don't count the things I bought at Macy's!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment