Sunday, August 20, 2017

2 Days of Summer-McDonalds Playland


We're Lovin' It

Just down the street is a McDonalds with a Playland. I think many of them have removed the play areas, but not our McDonalds. The kids beg to stop every time we pass it. So today as we near the last day of summer, I caved. 

The kids squealed as we pulled in. Like it was really something special. Good, I need this to be a treat and not an expectation! They ordered the normal. Chicken McNuggets. Is this ever kids go-to food? I think my kids could seriously live off of McNuggets. Ugh.

After they were finished eating, I let them run wild in the play area. At first when we got there, Olivia's friend from dance was there. She was so excited. Someone she knew. But shortly after we arrived, her family was finishing up, so they left. This is where the funny video comes into play- girls are just so much better than boys. LOL.

I can't believe I'm heading back to school and summer is nearing the end. So sad, but a fact of life. Tomorrow is it! I think there is something out-of-this-world happening, so stay tuned for our final adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment