Monday, July 31, 2017

22 Days of Summer- Elida Elementary Playground




Training Session

Isaac wanted to go play on the playground at school. We had some extra time between Paw Paw's viewing and Olivia's dance class, so I let them eat some Rapid Fire and run off some of their energy. 

I thought it was cute while we were eating Isaac started to explain the rules to Olivia since she'll be playing on this playground this upcoming school year. She listened intently to him then proceeded to do her own thing. Still was so adorable to hear big brother laying down the laws. 

I sat at the picnic table and was watching from afar. I was pretty impressed when Isaac went across all the monkey bars so I asked him to do it again so I could take a video of him. After nailing it the first time, once I pulled out my phone to video, he dropped off like five times before I was able to catch him doing it again. LOL. Poor kid had blisters and I kept after him to do it again. Enjoy the video of one of my favorite monkeys! 




No comments:

Post a Comment