Sunday, July 16, 2017

37 Days of Summer- Water Balloon Fight

Watch Out!

Nothing says summer like a good old fashion water balloon fight. Today was pretty warm so while the kiddos were outside, I surprised them by filling up some water balloons. I love those ones you just hook up to the hose and let them fill up and fall off. Does it get any easier than that?

I tried to get them to play a game and try to throw it back and forth and catch it. That lasted one round before they just wanted to grab them and throw. Isaac is a better shot than Olivia and you can see from the pictures. Not to mention they get about three feet from each other to actually throw.

At the end of the day it was a fun time, but only lasted about 10 minutes and then I needed them to walk around and pick up all the rubber so it didn't get caught up in the mower. They sell three sets of these in a pack for about $10. It was so hot, using one set today totally seemed worth it. Maybe I should have done all three sets, but I'm holding off for another day to play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment