Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Week 4, Day 18 of the CrononaCrazy Day Drills


Last day of school until next Tuesday.  Not that anyone around here is counting. LOL. So as any good administrator would do, we are going to allow for an early release today.

Frankly, we are all counting down the days until we can get a break. I'm looking forward of running my own classes online and not worrying about trying to get through their work as well. Small victories.

Our four hours of Bible Time videos came to close today.  These were awesome. Couldn't have planned it any better either- ended with Easter and dying on the cross.  It's perfect timing.

We finished up the Math and Reading on Schoology that we needed to finish that was mandated . The writing prompts were cute and I shared with daddy that he has a lot of baseball planned for this spring break. Hope he's ready!

Finally, today I put on a video of Olivia reading her Junie B. book.  I think it will be adorable to look back someday and hear her reading.

Tonight we are going to do the Front Porch Project.  I'm setting up my tripod and shooting some photos. Since we won't have a post tomorrow about all the school activities, maybe I'll just post our FPP pictures 😀
 





No comments:

Post a Comment