Monday, April 27, 2020

Week 7, Day 28 of the CrononaCrazy Day Drills

Here we are on WEEK 7 😳Who said this could go on for the rest of school?!  I came home. Yep, my sabbatical weekend was just what Jeremy ordered. LOL.  It was what I call a power weekend.  Where you rip off at least 15 post-it-notes (Ashley knows what I'm talking about!) and you are killing it in the productivity department.  Not only that, I got to sleep in and not feel guilty. I got to day-drink. 🍹 I got to go run for miles in decent weather.  I got my 🧠 brain back and I'm ready to move forward and power through these last few weeks at ONU and then this homeschooling thing should be fun!

Today was filled with half school and half home stuff.  I really needed to run some errands, so the recycle cans and bank made the list. Turns out, old aluminum cans stink in the car, so that got moved to tomorrow.  Transferring money from bank to bank is a big pain too.  Good news is one of the banks in Delphos and so is the Creamery.  Double win.  The Creamery is the ice cream place in Delphos.  We came home with a 1/2 gallon of strawberry dole.  Totally worth the trip. 

Bible time today was a two-part series.  You can see they were watching it in the house on the big screen. I love that we can play YouTube through the television. That's amazing and wonderful.  Now if I could just get the internet as a whole up there!

Isaac is still working with fractions.  I won't let him hit submit anymore without checking his work with this magnets.  Is 4/6 = 2/3? Check it first with the magnets.  I am hoping if he can visual see it, it will sink it even longer. 


The writing prompt today had Olivia writing poems. She loves to write, so even though the writing prompts aren't graded, we still do them every day and sometimes submit them to her teacher. 

Overall today was a pretty good day.  We are looking more into the campaign for Ohio to start tomorrow.  Today was PJ day all day, which is us pretty much every. single. day. 

The video today is Olivia playing with her new Easter gift that finally arrived.  A balance beam to go with her air track.  She's in her little tumbling heaven.  Thinking we might be investing in some parallel bars next.  😳







No comments:

Post a Comment