Wednesday, June 28, 2017

55 Days of Summer- The Creamery




I've only been there one time before and it's probably been five years ago. The Creamery in Delphos.  I remember loving it and I remember wanting to go back, but never really drove over there just for that and I don't ever drive to Delphos for anything. Now I love (no, like an unhealthy obsession) for ice cream. Tonight we started off heading to the drive-in theater because they have the WORST website ever and it looked like they were open on a Thursday. Turns out, no they're not. So it started to rain and Jeremy asked if we wanted to stop at The Creamery.

It was packed, It took us about 10 minutes to even order. Having limited experience here, I ordered Isaac a ice cream bar and Olivia a dip of vanilla and myself a dip of coconut ice cream in a cone. O.M.G. Do you see the size of these beauties? That ice cream bar is the size of his head! And Olivia could barely hold that ice cream cone. The sizes of ice cream was crazy. But when I say it was good- well that is an understatement. It was amazingly delicious.

I ordered a dole whip strawberry. It was the most amazing thing I've had in awhile. Somehow I ate all of that, then all the rest of ice cream cone. Isaac only could eat about half of the ice cream bar. We laughed the entire way home of the ridiculousness of the size of everything.  Now I want to go back. I have been dreaming of that strawberry dole every since we left. It was that good. I'm sure I won't blog about it again, but just know we're going to be back at least once a week until the deliciousness wears off!

No comments:

Post a Comment