Thursday, June 22, 2017

61 Days of Summer- The Outdoor Obstacle Course

I'll make a hurdler out of you yet! 

For those of you who may not of have known my athletic background, I love sports. I played volleyball, basketball and track in high school and volleyball and track (indoor and outdoor) in college. If you are dying to know more about my athletic career, this is a good summary. Save yourself some time and just know I was best at hurdling. So what better way to get the kids to practice hurdling than to set up a homemade obstacle course?

So what did we use to make the obstacles? Coat hangers and pool noodles. You can make different colors and different heights. Be as creative as you want. Add chairs, outdoor furniture, blankets hanging over the clothes line for the tunnel of terror (does anyone even have a clothes line anymore?!). Have them pick up so many things halfway through the course before heading back through. The possibilities are endless. But know that if you come to the Agozzino household to play, there will be hurdles!

No comments:

Post a Comment