Thursday, June 15, 2017

68 Days of Summer- Library Movie Night


Batman Lego Movie


This week at the library they have their monthly Thursday night movie night for the kids. Tonight they showed the lego movie. It's not like we don't own the movie (Isaac LOVES it), but there is something about watching it on the big screen on a big blanket with a whole bunch of kiddos and their families. The library allows you to bring in your own snacks so popcorn or McDonald's is encouraged.

I think the bonus for this momma was that it allowed me to write this blog posts and all my other work on my computer. An hour and twenty minutes of uninterrupted time. Something I know all you momma's long for! Here is calendar of all the cool events that our library has. If your not from Lima, no worries, I'm sure your local library has something cool going on throughout the summer. You've already read about our story hour in our children's garden. Soon I'll post about just visiting your library and letting your kiddos check out some books to keep their summer reading skills sharp.


No comments:

Post a Comment