Thursday, June 29, 2017

54 Days of Summer- KichenAid Store in Greenville, Ohio


My Candy Shop- 

Oh and Kids Can Learn Too!


My first job out of college was working at Elder Beerman during the day and waitressing at night.  I was getting my own apartment in Ada. I couldn't wait to buy my first KitchenAid mixer with my store discount. I saved up and it was the first thing I bought when I moved out on my own. So to find out that the mixer stands are made right here in Ohio, we had to check it out.

In downtown Greenville, Ohio, right next to the visitors bureau, is a KitchenAid retail shop with every color mixer they make. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! The store clerks politely directed me downstairs to check out the museum dedicated to KichenAid mixers made since the 1920s. The kids thought it was really cool. I thought it was neat to see how the mixer has evolved over the years.

They told me that they are gearing up for the end of July when they have their biggest sale of the year. You can bet that I'll be making another trip there for sure. Today we walked away with a cookie sheet (Isaac's pick), spatulas (Olivia's pick), and a little ceramic thing that says it prevents your pots from boiling over (My pick). I'll keep you posted on how well that ends up working. I'm hoping it's the best find ever!  
You are going to see in the next post where else we went in Greenville, but this was worth the drive down. There were plenty of super cute shops downtown and we ate at a delicious new restaurant/bar called The Merchant House. Highly recommend checking out Greenville, Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment